Sunday, August 10, 2008

Rest...

We are leaving tomorrow for some much needed rest and relaxation! I can't begin to tell you how much I am looking forward to it. My son will be leaving for California on Aug. 18th and I'm anxious to spend some good, quality time with him and his sisters.


I finally got pictures uploaded into the computer, so I will leave these for you to look at while I am away:)

First night home with his sisters....


Don't make me 'patty slap' you, Sam!

(I may have to blog about the 'patty slap' sometime)


Yea. A whole FOOT taller than his sisters!

Oh yea. They look innocent.

(Well, Jordan doesn't. She definitely looks 'up to something' here)

That's my Jordan.

Always taking time to stop and smell the flowers:)

8 comments:

Tanya said...

Oh my, they are all so big. I can not believe how grown up they look. I hope you have so much fun dear sister. Talk to ya later. Love Tanya

Indian Lake Papa said...

Have a grat vacation - very nice pics!

Sherry said...

I love the picture you used for your blog! What a great family all of you make! I hope when you read this you have had a nice vacation. You work so hard at being a single mom and your job and you are always serving the Lord, you deserve a little rest! Love Ya!

BittersweetPunkin said...

GREAT photos of your children! Yes...your son is tall!! Mine is going through a huge growth spurt...when does it stop? LOL

Robin said...

Great pictures! I hope you all have an incredible time of R & R and come back refreshed and ready to tackle your world!

Susan said...

Great pictures. Have fun and get some rest and just enjoy the kids.

Robin said...

I like your header picture!

rk said...

Enjoy the rest!