Wednesday, May 28, 2008

More Tears.


The other day I posted about Steven Curtis Chapman's loss of his precious daughter, Maria. Today, more prayers are needed.

I was just visiting Angie Smith's blog. She is the wife of Selah singer Todd Smith who recently lost her baby, Audrey. If you haven't read their story, I pray you will. However.....

Todd's sister, Nicol Smith-Sponberg (she used to sing with Selah also), gave birth to her 2nd child, Luke, in March. Last night at 9pm she went to check on him and he was not breathing. He is now in Heaven with Angie and Todd's little Audrey.

This family has endured so much. Yet, their souls continue to praise the One who holds all things together.

Please keep this precious family in your prayers: Greg, Nicol, and Summer Sponberg and Todd, Angie, and their girls.

1 comment:

Robin said...

How sad - heart breaking!

Just wanted to let you know that I tagged you with a meme that will post on my blog tomorrow morning - 5-29-08.