Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

2008! Can you believe it!?

I have been praying about this coming year. What does God want me to change? What do I want to change? What do I need to change? I am positive I will have some definite answers soon, as God is already challenging me.

My girlfriend called me this morning with her thought for today and I loved it so much that I have decided to steal it from her and make it my goal for the entire year (Thanks, Deb!:). I also want to share it with you, my 'sisterhood':

Be cautious of your thoughts,
as your thoughts become your words!
Be cautious of your words,
as your words become your actions!
Be cautious of your actions,
as your actions become your character!
Be cautious of your character,
as your character becomes your destiny!

It is my prayer that 2008 brings us hope, peace, love, and into a deeper relationship with Christ. May we find blessings through the storms that are certain to come and remember to keep our eyes on Him, not the waves that are rising around us.

No comments: