Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tag...(I'm still it:)

My beautiful sister, Susan (joyfulmom6), has tagged me.
Here are the rules:

1) You must post the rules on your post before you answer the questions.

2) You need to list one fact about yourself using each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name use your maiden name instead.

3) When you are finished with your answers you tag one person for each letter of your name.
So here we go:

A-Alive in Christ
N-Need coffee regularly
N-Neat freak

Since I have a short middle name (thanks mom and dad:), that was pretty easy for me. Unfortunately, because we all have the same 'blogging buddies' I can't tag anyone. I really need to get out and make some new friends:)

3 comments:

Susan said...

Need Coffee regularly you and my mom would so get along. She drives me batty when she comes to my house and makes coffee at three O'clock in the afternoon. You both also have the same middle name you coffee freaks.

Tanya said...

Yes, Heather, you do need to get out there and meet other bloggers. Their are some awesome women out there. Take it easy on the coffee. And you can take a day off ever once in a while with the neatness. Talk to you later, Tanya

Nana C said...

Hey, she even tagged her Mom, you can see my middle name is the same as yours, it was fun!!! I love coffeeeeeeee.... Have a great day. Nana C